Choice Conversations is a personal development podcast, dedicated to helping you improve your life, one *choice* at a time! I cover the following topics:
* Holistic health, including physical, emotional, and spiritual health.
* Improving relationships, be they between parents and children, romantic partners, or friends and family.
* Being successful with money and in business.
* Having a purposeful, fulfilling life.
* Finding peace and happiness.
If you like the podcast and want to contribute, please become a patron. Anything you can give would be appreciated:
If you’re temporarily short on cash, there are other ways to help out. One way is to go on itunes and subscribe, rate and review. https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/choice-conversations/id315666764?mt=2&ls=1 Sharing on social media is another. This will help the show to grow, which helps me do what I want to do -> help as many people as possible.
Thank you for your time and good will. Make the choice to be great!
An introspective podcast into the results of what happens when I tell myself the story of 'how bad things could get'. Is this a dangerous activity? Will I follow the path of the Unabomber? Can I be a functional member of society?